let’s play a game called how far can i lean off the bed to grab the thing
They will garb your brother Robb in silks, satins, and velvets of a hundred different colors, while you live and die in black ringmail. He will wed some beautiful princess and father sons on her. You’ll have no wife, nor will you ever hold a child of your own blood in your arms. Robb will rule, you will serve. Men will call you a crow. Him they’ll call Your Grace. Singers will praise every little thing he does, while your greatest deeds all go unsung.
if u have a dick u dont get an opinion about feminism.
do i even need to point out how cissexist, transmisogynistic, and wrong this statement is
ur username is “cumaddict” don’t even talk to me
yes i love cum i drink it with every meal that doesn’t make you any less wrong
when ur readin fanfic and u read something thats not ur headcanon and ur just like “yea we’re ignorin that”
if you’re an ally you shouldn’t be in other people’s safe spaces you should be outside with a fucking sword protecting the vulnerable people you claim to be allies to
I genuinely don’t know what to say to people who hate ABBA like
if you change your mind
I’m the first in line
when you make a musical reference and nobody understands it
Persephone + a friend
Animal Crossing - Ankha (Requested by le-petitoiseau)
- If I say “no” to someone and they get angry, this does not mean I should have said “yes.”
- Saying “no” does not make me selfish.
- Although I want to please the people I care about, I do not have to please them all the time.
- It is okay to want or need something from someone else.
- My wants and needs are just as important as those of anyone else.
- I have the right to assert myself, even if I may inconvenience others.
The Kyoto Costume Institute